Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
LLVM "Nightly Test" Infrastructure
This directory and its subdirectories contain the LLVM nightly test infrastructure. This is technically version "4.0" of the LLVM nightly test architecture.
The infrastructure has the following layout:
$ROOT/lnt - Top-level Python 'lnt' module
$ROOT/lnt/server/db - Database schema, utilities, and examples of the LNT plist format.
$ROOT/docs - Sphinx documentation for LNT.
$ROOT/tests - Tests for the infrastructure.
For more information, see the web documentation, or docs/.
Commit History @master
- Fix runtest test-suite pgo + multisampling. Kristof Beyls 12 days ago
- in test_suite run_test function, opt and self.opt is same object Danila Malyutin a month ago
- Update LICENSE file and file headers to the new license. Chandler Carruth 5 months ago
- [LNT] add missing test inputs Danila Malyutin 6 months ago
- [LNT] fix ValueError in a corner case of geomean comparison Danila Malyutin 6 months ago
- [LNT] Fix typo in a comment Danila Malyutin 6 months ago
- A few more linter fixups Chris Matthews 6 months ago
- Some more parts of the tree that are linter clean now Chris Matthews 6 months ago
- Suppress most common linter warnings: we probably will not fix these, and they are everywhere in the code Chris Matthews 6 months ago
- Cleanups suggested by linter Chris Matthews 6 months ago