Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
LLVM "Nightly Test" Infrastructure
This directory and its subdirectories contain the LLVM nightly test infrastructure. This is technically version "4.0" of the LLVM nightly test architecture.
The infrastructure has the following layout:
$ROOT/lnt - Top-level Python 'lnt' module
$ROOT/lnt/server/db - Database schema, utilities, and examples of the LNT plist format.
$ROOT/docs - Sphinx documentation for LNT.
$ROOT/tests - Tests for the infrastructure.
For more information, see the web documentation, or docs/.
Commit History @master
- Update LICENSE file and file headers to the new license. Chandler Carruth 29 days ago
- [LNT] add missing test inputs Danila Malyutin a month ago
- [LNT] fix ValueError in a corner case of geomean comparison Danila Malyutin a month ago
- [LNT] Fix typo in a comment Danila Malyutin a month ago
- A few more linter fixups Chris Matthews a month ago
- Some more parts of the tree that are linter clean now Chris Matthews a month ago
- Suppress most common linter warnings: we probably will not fix these, and they are everywhere in the code Chris Matthews a month ago
- Cleanups suggested by linter Chris Matthews a month ago
- Imports fixups Chris Matthews a month ago
- Also print stats, so we can see how we are progressing Chris Matthews a month ago