Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
LLVM "Nightly Test" Infrastructure
This directory and its subdirectories contain the LLVM nightly test infrastructure. This is technically version "4.0" of the LLVM nightly test architecture.
The infrastructure has the following layout:
$ROOT/lnt - Top-level Python 'lnt' module
$ROOT/lnt/server/db - Database schema, utilities, and examples of the LNT plist format.
$ROOT/docs - Sphinx documentation for LNT.
$ROOT/tests - Tests for the infrastructure.
For more information, see the web documentation, or docs/.
Commit History @master
- Import cleanup Chris Matthews 9 minutes ago
- the sys import was used Chris Matthews 9 minutes ago
- Time new regression creation Chris Matthews 17 minutes ago
- Preload orders and tests Chris Matthews 17 minutes ago
- Prefer absolute imports, and remove unused import Chris Matthews 17 minutes ago
- Logging should be info level if we are verbose Chris Matthews 17 minutes ago
- Don't call repr on all timed functions arguments Chris Matthews 17 minutes ago
- Keep a lookup table to avoid querying for FieldChange existence Chris Matthews 17 minutes ago
- Come up with MIN_PERCENTAGE_CHANGE value. Martin Liska a month ago
- Sleep endpoint for diagnosing timeout issues Chris Matthews 2 months ago