* Rewrite the llvm parser/lexer in http://www.antlr.org when time permits.
They actually do C++. Imagine that.
* Need a way to attach bytecode block info at various levels of asm code.
* Recognize and save comments in assembly and bytecode format
* Encode line number table in bytecode (like #line), optional table
* Encode negative relative offsets in the bytecode file
* Apparently bison has a %pure_parser option. Maybe useful for AsmParser
* Implement the following derived types:
* "packed format", like this: [4 x sbyte]: Packed SIMD datatype
* Bytecode reader should use extensions that may or may not be linked into the
application to read blocks. Thus an easy way to ignore symbol table info
would be to not link in that reader into the app.