Discusses how to get up and running quickly with the LLVM infrastructure.
Everything from unpacking and compilation of the distribution to execution
of some tools.
An addendum to the main Getting Started guide for those using the `CMake
build system <http://www.cmake.org>`_.
Notes on building and testing LLVM/Clang on ARM.
* `Getting Started with the LLVM System using Microsoft Visual Studio
An addendum to the main Getting Started guide for those using Visual Studio
* `LLVM Tutorial <tutorial/>`_
A walk through the process of using LLVM for a custom language, and the
facilities LLVM offers in tutorial form.
The LLVM project's policy towards developers and their contributions.
* :ref:`LLVM Command Guide <commands>`
A reference manual for the LLVM command line utilities ("man" pages for LLVM
* `LLVM's Analysis and Transform Passes <Passes.html>`_
A list of optimizations and analyses implemented in LLVM.
A list of common questions and problems and their solutions.
* `Release notes for the current release <ReleaseNotes.html>`_
This describes new features, known bugs, and other limitations.
Instructions for properly submitting information about any bugs you run into
in the LLVM system.
A template + tutorial for writing new Sphinx documentation. It is meant
to be read in source form.
* `LLVM Testing Infrastructure Guide <TestingGuide.html>`_
A reference manual for using the LLVM testing infrastructure.
* `How to build the C, C++, ObjC, and ObjC++ front end <http://clang.llvm.org/get_started.html>`_
Instructions for building the clang front-end from source.
Advice on packaging LLVM into a distribution.
Definition of acronyms, terms and concepts used in LLVM.
Instructions for adding new builder to LLVM buildbot master.
* **IRC** -- You can probably find help on the unofficial LLVM IRC.
We often are on irc.oftc.net in the #llvm channel. If you are using the
mozilla browser, and have chatzilla installed, you can `join #llvm on