Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
LLVM Linker (lld)
This directory and its subdirectories contain source code for the LLVM Linker, a modular cross platform linker which is built as part of the LLVM compiler infrastructure project.
lld is open source software. You may freely distribute it under the terms of the license agreement found in LICENSE.txt.
In order to make sure various developers can evaluate patches over the same tests, we create a collection of self contained programs.
It is hosted at https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/linker-tests/lld-speed-test.tar.xz
The current sha256 is 10eec685463d5a8bbf08d77f4ca96282161d396c65bd97dc99dbde644a31610f.
Commit History @master
- [WebAssembly] Relax signature checking for undefined functions that are not called directly Sam Clegg 11 hours ago
- [COFF] De-virtualize Chunk and SectionChunk Reid Kleckner 13 hours ago
- [COFF] Replace OutputSection* with uint16_t index in Chunk Reid Kleckner 15 hours ago
- [WebAssebmly] Add support for --wrap Sam Clegg 19 hours ago
- [lld] Trace all references with lld --trace-symbol Sam Clegg 20 hours ago
- [WebAssembly] Add support for -emit-relocs Sam Clegg 20 hours ago
- [LLD][COFF] Implement /filealign parameter Rui Ueyama 21 hours ago
- [llvm-readobj] Implement GNU-style output for dynamic table Simon Atanasyan 21 hours ago
- [ELF] Fix a doc typo. NFC Fangrui Song a day ago
- [ELF] Deleted unused forward declarations. NFC Fangrui Song a day ago