Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
LLVM Linker (lld)
This directory and its subdirectories contain source code for the LLVM Linker, a modular cross platform linker which is built as part of the LLVM compiler infrastructure project.
lld is open source software. You may freely distribute it under the terms of the license agreement found in LICENSE.txt.
In order to make sure various developers can evaluate patches over the same tests, we create a collection of self contained programs.
It is hosted at https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/linker-tests/lld-speed-test.tar.xz
The current sha256 is 10eec685463d5a8bbf08d77f4ca96282161d396c65bd97dc99dbde644a31610f.
Commit History @master
- [ELF] Delete redundant pageAlign at PT_GNU_RELRO boundaries after D58892 Fangrui Song 4 hours ago
- Add REQUIRES: x86 to safeseh-no.s test for x86 Reid Kleckner 15 hours ago
- [WebAssembly] Implement thread-local storage (local-exec model) Guanzhong Chen 15 hours ago
- Mark new test as requiring an x86 backend for LTO native object generation Reid Kleckner 19 hours ago
- Fix linkrepro.test after safeseh:no change Reid Kleckner 19 hours ago
- [COFF] Implement /safeseh:no and check @feat.00 flags by default Reid Kleckner 19 hours ago
- [COFF] Rename variale references in comments after VariableName -> variableName change Fangrui Song a day ago
- [WebAssembly] Rename variale references in comments after VariableName -> variableName change Fangrui Song a day ago
- [NFC][test] Fix for riscv tests. Puyan Lotfi a day ago
- [ELF] Fix variable names in comments after VariableName -> variableName change Fangrui Song a day ago