Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
LLVM Linker (lld)
This directory and its subdirectories contain source code for the LLVM Linker, a modular cross platform linker which is built as part of the LLVM compiler infrastructure project.
lld is open source software. You may freely distribute it under the terms of the license agreement found in LICENSE.txt.
In order to make sure various developers can evaluate patches over the same tests, we create a collection of self contained programs.
It is hosted at https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/linker-tests/lld-speed-test.tar.xz
The current sha256 is 10eec685463d5a8bbf08d77f4ca96282161d396c65bd97dc99dbde644a31610f.
Commit History @master
- [ELF][AARCH64] Refactor AArchErrataFix to match changes in ARMErrataFix NFC. Peter Smith 13 hours ago
- [ELF][Hexagon] Allow PT_LOAD to have overlapping p_offset ranges on EM_HEXAGON Fangrui Song 20 hours ago
- [lld] Update lld driver to use new LTO APIs to handle libcall symbols Steven Wu a day ago
- [ELF][ARM] Fix -Werror buildbots NFC. Peter Smith a day ago
- [ELF][ARM] Implement --fix-cortex-a8 to fix erratum 657417 Peter Smith a day ago
- [ELF][X86] Allow PT_LOAD to have overlapping p_offset ranges on EM_X86_64 Fangrui Song a day ago
- [ELF] Map the ELF header at imageBase Fangrui Song a day ago
- lld-link: Make Options.td formatting more self-consistent. Nico Weber 2 days ago
- lld-link: Add a flag /lldignoreenv that makes lld-link ignore env vars. Nico Weber 4 days ago
- [ELF] Delete a redundant assignment to SectionBase::assigned. NFC Fangrui Song 4 days ago