Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
LLVM Linker (lld)
This directory and its subdirectories contain source code for the LLVM Linker, a modular cross platform linker which is built as part of the LLVM compiler infrastructure project.
lld is open source software. You may freely distribute it under the terms of the license agreement found in LICENSE.txt.
In order to make sure various developers can evaluate patches over the same tests, we create a collection of self contained programs.
It is hosted at https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/linker-tests/lld-speed-test.tar.xz
The current sha256 is 10eec685463d5a8bbf08d77f4ca96282161d396c65bd97dc99dbde644a31610f.
Commit History @master
- [PPC64] Preserve LocalEntry when linking Rui Ueyama a day ago
- LLD/AMDGPU: Preserve ABI version during linking ELF for AMDGPU Konstantin Zhuravlyov 2 days ago
- Revert "Revert "[lld] Fix elf::unlinkAsync detached thread"" Nick Desaulniers 2 days ago
- Revert "[lld] Fix elf::unlinkAsync detached thread" Nick Desaulniers 2 days ago
- [lld] Fix elf::unlinkAsync detached thread Vitaly Buka 2 days ago
- Move a function from .h to .cpp and use a shorter name. NFC. Rui Ueyama 2 days ago
- Remove a comparator from header and instead use lambdas for simplicity. NFC. Rui Ueyama 2 days ago
- Add a comment. NFC. Rui Ueyama 2 days ago
- Improve error message for unknown relocations. Rui Ueyama 2 days ago
- lld/coff: Simplify error message for comdat selection mismatches Nico Weber 3 days ago