Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
LLVM Linker (lld)
This directory and its subdirectories contain source code for the LLVM Linker, a modular cross platform linker which is built as part of the LLVM compiler infrastructure project.
lld is open source software. You may freely distribute it under the terms of the license agreement found in LICENSE.txt.
In order to make sure various developers can evaluate patches over the same tests, we create a collection of self contained programs.
It is hosted at https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/linker-tests/lld-speed-test.tar.xz
The current sha256 is 10eec685463d5a8bbf08d77f4ca96282161d396c65bd97dc99dbde644a31610f.
Commit History @master
- [LLD][ELF] - Support discarding the .dynamic section. George Rimar a day ago
- [ELF] - Allow discarding .dynsym from the linker script. George Rimar a day ago
- [LLD][ELF] - Support discarding .dynstr section. George Rimar a day ago
- [WebAssembly] Add support for the event section Heejin Ahn 3 days ago
- clang-format LLVM.h (NFC) Heejin Ahn 3 days ago
- [test] Fix reproduce-blackslash.s test with NetBSD tar Michal Gorny 4 days ago
- [test] Mark atime-based tests unsupported on NetBSD Michal Gorny 4 days ago
- [PDB] Move some code around. NFC. Zachary Turner 5 days ago
- [LLD][ELF] - Use auto. NFC. George Rimar 5 days ago
- [ELF] - (-Map file) Implement printing of LMA for assignments outside of section declarations. George Rimar 5 days ago